Ailunce HD1 updated the firmware and software. Have you updated your radio?
The firmware from the Version V1.45 to V1.46. You can download the latest firmware V1.46 here :http://www.retevis.com/hd1-resources/
1. Add “Delete All” in Message.
2. Can show zone name, but only display 7 characters.
3. Support to set GPS information via radio keypad.
4. Connect to repeater more stable.
5. The backlight won’t light when scanning.
The CPS changes:
1. Changed battery saved startup times to A/B band switch time. Improve the drop out in dual band.
2. Address the problem when inserting one channel, other channels will lost randomly.
3. Add Mouse wheel in channel information.
4. Add “Caller display time”. You can adjust display time of the received screen after one call finish.
5. Changed “date Loading, please later” to Loading data, Please wait.
6. Addressed the work alone can not checked or unchecked issue.
When you download the software and firmware, please note the version of your radio, GPS or Non GPS, then download the right one!
Before you update your HD1’s firmware, please press PTT and the first side key at the same time, turn on HD1, enter the DFU mode.
About how to update your firmware, you can check this blog: http://blog.retevis.com/upgrade-hd1-firmware/
About how to know if your radio has the latest firmware? Click Menu-Version to check:
If any questions about HD1, please feel free to leave a message here or email us: email@example.com