Retevis RT15 Walkie Talkie Features:
- Compact size: extremely light weight and short antenna; Easy to put it into your pocket or hold for long time.
- Simple keyboard: easy to read and operate.
- Convenient charging: the separate USB cable and adapter, you can charge it very convenience.
- Volume is good: it is loud enough to hear in a crowd and still not be so distorted or ‘tinny’ to be annoying.
- Three kinds of private codes: can help you keep from interference of the irrelevant signals in crowd.
Retevis RT15 Walkie Talkie Specification:
Memory Channel: 16
Output power: ≦2W
Battery capacity: 1000mA
Retevis RT15 Walkie Talkie Functions:
Scanning: It is convenient for users to search for calls from other channels.
VOX: it is a function that voice can be launched without pressing the PTT key
Companding: It is a function setting which prevents the inter-channel interference.
CTCSS/DCS: The purpose is to avoid the mutual interference among different users, to avoid hearing the irrelevant calls and the interference signals.
CTCSS Mode: It is valid only when you set the CTCSS on the channels. This function has two selections: “normal signaling” and “special signaling”