Retevis RT36 is the newest Children walkie talkie with the robot apperance!
Retevis RT36 is a walkie talkie for kids, it will keep in touch with kids from neighbor to neighbor,and let the parents don’t worry about the kids when kids are playing out of their homeyard.
So how to use this Retevis RT36 and what’s the function about it ?now let’s talk about it :
- 2 x RT36 two way radio
- 2 x Belt clip
- 6 x AAA batteries
- 1 x USB charge cable
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x User manual
Please check the pacakge when you open it ,if anyone is missing ,just contact us!
How to use it?
- Turn on/off the Retevis RT36:Press the power button for 3 seconds,there will be a “beep” sound to confirm on or off!
- Ajust the volume:Press the Volume up to increase the volume,and press teh volume down to decrease the volume.
- Change the Channel:Press the menu button once,then change the channel with the button”Volume up and down”.
- Talk to your friend:Press the PTT to talk to your friend(Make sure you and your friend’s frequencies are the same,if have the CTCSS/DCS code,make sure the CTCSS/DCS same)
What about the power of RT36?
Just check the power when you turn on your Retevis RT36,if it shows battery empty or battery 1/3 chagered,please charge it first.
What about the RT36 frenquencies?
Retevis RT36 has two types frequencies:
- US:462Mhz-467Mhz 14Channel
- EU:446.0Mhz-446.1Mhz 8Channel
All the frequencies are license free ,it means when you use the US frequencies in US,it is license free.and when you use the EU frequencies in Most Europe Countries,it is license free.
So please make sure which frequencies is fit for you before you buy.Or if you don’t know ,just contact us!
What about the CTCSS/DCS code of RT36?
- CTCSS : Continuous Tone Coded Squelch System,it adds a tone into your transmission at a certain frequency. Other radios must have the same CTCSS tone or code set to hear the transmission. It will also be heard if the radio has CTCSS and DCS off.
- DCS:Digitally Coded Squelch,it works the same with the CTCSS except it is digital.
In this Retevis RT36,if with US frequencies walkie talkie,it has 14DCS codes ,and if EU,it has 8 DCS codes.
Hope this will help the newcomer to walkie talkies,if any questions about the Retevis RT36,please leave me a message here!