Retevis RT3S is released and will come at the end of May.
This ham radio equipment RT3s will be the newest DMR radio in 2018. It was Built on the popular DMR radio RT3 and it is a dual band handheld transceiver offering UHF and VHF functionality. We can say it is the update from the Retevis RT3 single band to dual band RT3S.
- Color LCD display
- Single/Group/All Call
- Frequency Range: 136-174Mhz & 400-480Mhz
- Channels: 3000 Channels
- Battery Capacity: 2000mAH Li-Ion
- Power: High Power 5W, Low Power 1W
- Dimensions: 131 x 61 x 36 mm
- Weight: 258g
- Emergency Call
- Digital & Analog mode
- Group Call Match (Promiscuous)
- Private Call Match (Promiscuous)
- Motorola Tier I & II Compatible
- GPS optional
- Colour LCD Display
- Lone Worker
- Dual Time Slot for repeater and point to point
- 8 Hours Recording
- Remore kill/ stun and activate
- Firmware update
- Time-Division Multi-Access(TDMA) digital technology.
- It complies with DMR digital protocol, can work with Motorola Radio.
If have any question, please feel free to leave a message here! We are also looking for the Influencers that with the experiences about how to operate a DMR radio, if you are the one, contact us: partner@Retevis.com