Retevis RT80 will become your DMR radio choice as a UHF device with 999 channels which will be released in early 2018. Most DMR radios are heavy and big, but RT80 has a small body which is more easy to carry when use it. It is a single band UHF radio, frequency from 400 to 480Mhz.
RT80 Main Feature
- RT80 has 16 zones, and which zone can support 999 channels.
- Analog and digital mode combined.
- Switch Channel through up/down key.
- Edit radio ID through radio panel.
- Store 1000 Contacts.
- Text message in digital mode
- FM radio (Store 32 FM frequency).
- Reverse Frequency.
- Encryption up to 32 numbers.
- Dual Slot.
- 1750 Tone.
- Screen inversion.
|Group Channel Capacity||16|
|Weight（With battery and antenna）||219g|
|Working Time(5-5-90, Battery Save Enabled)||11/12 hours|
|Digital Vocoder Type||AMBE++|
|Digital Protocol||ETSI-TS102 361-1,2|
Will learn more information about RT80 on next article. For any questions, please email email@example.com