Retevis RT84 is a solid built, dual-band DMR/Analog handheld transceiver that would be a good entry-level radio. It has a hefty feel and slightly larger size,low cost under $95USD. Today let’s learn how to do RT84 firmware upgrade.
Enter DFU mode
Press the top sidekey and PTT together, turn on the radio. The indicator will flash red and green. This means enter the DFU mode sucessfully.
- Download the RT84 firmware file from https://www.retevis.com/resources-center
2. Unzip the firmware file.
4. You will get desktop shortcut.
5. Open RT84-D01.25.bin file.
6. Connect your radio to your PC with RT84 software cable.
7. Click” Download file of upgrade. It will begin the upgrade process.
Note: When upgrade the firmware, please make sure enter correct DFU mode, otherwise will result the radio white screen. Any other questions, please contacts us on Facebook Page or email to email@example.com