RT628 walkie talkies FAQ
- Does it have backlight?
- Do you have matched headsets?
- Do you offer VHF version?
- Except USA, Could it be used in other EU countries?
- Do you have matched earhook with mic and speaker?
- Is it fit with T6200C plug?
- NO, you have to use proffessional earhook-C2071A:
- How to restore the factory settings?
- Pls click “RESET” for few seconds.
- Both pair RT628 radios have the same channel, why couldn’t they talk with each other?
- First, Press “MENU” till LCD screen shows numbers sparkling on the right top side, then selected the same number, finally, pressed PTT button. (Numbers stands for CTCSS/DCS value)
- How many channels does RT628 radio?
- EU frequency—8 channels;US frequency—22 channels
- Does it have CE and FCC certificates?
- Is the Manual Chinese or English?
- How long communicataion range is it?
- it’s 3 miles in open areas, but it’s 400-1000metres within buldings and blocks city.
- Does it include earpiece/earhook?
- No, you have to buy it seperately.
- Does it have the VOX function?
- Does it have programming software? Could it be written frequency as i like?
- No software offered, it couldn’t be written frequency as you like.
- Why the frequency of LCD screen is jumping?
- Pls press POWER button for few seconds to turn off SCAN function. (Note: Press POWER button for few seconds could turn on or off SCAN function)
- Does it have a call alert button? ie,press a button to alert someone. ?
- YES, Press MON button for few seconds to turn on, The radios with the same frequency will be informed.
- What’s differences between RT628 with EU frequency and RT628 with US frequency?
- Only difference is with different frequency and different channels.RT628 with US frequency ,22CH, But RT628 with EU frequency,8CH. They are both local legal citizen band frequency range. US frequency radios could be used in EU countries, and EU frequency radios could be used in US countries.
More details, pls check Offcial RETEVIS RT628 radio:
|EU Frequency Table||Channel||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|USA Frequency Table||Channel||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11|