Ailunce HD1 is the first radio we R&D mainly for amateurs. HD1 is true-2-slot Dual Band Digital Radio，comply with MOTOTRBO Tier Ⅰ&Ⅱ. HD1 can operate many functions through radio panel, many hams are very interesting with it. and want to know how to upgrade HD1 firmware. Today, let us discuss how to upgrade HD1 firmware.
What you need to do.
2. Get one programming cable for HD1.
3. Download HD1 firmware from official website:http://www.retevis.com/resources-center
Here’s how to do it.
1. Connet your HD1 with PC use programing cable.
2. Press PTT and the first side key at the same time, turn on HD1, enter the DFU mode.
3. Open the firmware software, Click button”Connect”.
4. Click” Get Version” to get the firmware version.
5. Then update, it is going to begin update the firmware to your HD1.
6. The firmware update sucessfully after several seconds.
Once all the steps are complete, power the radio off and then back on again. Now your HD1 should be good to go! We will continue to support any problems about HD1, You can email us for any questions about Amateur Radios. email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or follow our facebook page: https://business.facebook.com/ailunce