How to programme RT29 in software?
RT29 has high power, so the call distance is long. RT29 has two frequency bands: UHF or VHF to choose from. At the same time, RT29 has a big battery capacity, so it can standby long time. And the waterproof function cannot be ignored. Thus many people choose RT29. At the same time, there are many people who have questions about the programming frequency of RT29.
So how do we programme frequency for such an excellent RT29? For analog radio communication, just set all communication channel with same frequency and CTCSS/DCS is ok. You need programme inside software.
Here are the steps to programme RT29:
- You need install USB driver and software: https://www.retevis.com/RT29-Long-Range-Handheld-Transceiver/# You can find it under the support page, and please make sure to install the driver before installing the software.
- You need a programming cabel(J9131P): https://www.retevis.com/usb-programming-cable-for-ailunce-hd1-dmr-radio/
- Connect your computer and the radio with the programming cable, and make sure all connections are tight, in good connecting status
- Open the software and your radio, click “setting”, “set com”, choose the correct port. You can find the port you need to select from the device manager.
- Click “Read”, the radio’s information will be read.
- You can set the channel information. Click “more”, you can set more channel information.
- Click “Edit”, you can make more function settings and key settings.
- Write to the radio. Then all dates will be saved to radio. If you have other questions, please contact us: email@example.com .