RT69 is light and small, with orange side keys combined with black, stylish, beautiful and generous. Its battery capacity is 1200 mAh, and the frequency range includes FRS and PMR. The VOX function helps to use RT69 more convenient. VOX means that when the function is set up, you do not need to press the PTT key, you can directly start the transmission operation function by voice. So, how to set up the VOX function? Here are two ways to set up VOX, let us learn the method of set up the VOX function together.
1. Combination keys to set a shortcut for VOX
Turn off the radio, rotate to channel 1 and press the PTT and the “-” key at the same time. When you hear the VOX ON prompt, it means the VOX is turned on; repeat the same operation, when you hear the VOX OFF prompt, it means the VOX is off. And VOX has five levels, the channel 1 is level 1, the channel 5 is level 5.
2. Set up the VOX function on the software
- You need to download the software from the link: https://www.retevis.com/cost-effective-license-free-portable-radio-rt69-rt669/#
- You need a programming cabel(C9018A): https://www.retevis.com/2-pin-programming-cable-for-retevis-h777/
- Connect your computer and the walkie-talkie with the programming cable, and make sure all connections are tight, in good connecting status
- Open the software, click “Read”, the radio’s information will be read.
- You can find the VOX function here. Check the box behind VOX to indicate that this feature is opened.
- VOX gain refers to VOX level, the higher the level of VOX, the louder the sound required to wake up.
- Write to the radio.
Have you learned how to set up the VOX function? If you have other questions, please contact us: email@example.com .