Retevis RT77 is the body wearable camera, it can be used for police, law enforcement, security guards and others. Do you know how to use the Body Camera RT77 ? This blog will help you this:
First, Let’s check the buttons and parts of this body wearable camera:
1, How to recording the video?
- Power on the Retevis RT77. Press the “Power/Laser” button.
- Press the “Video” button until the LED status indicator lights up red and flash. The camera will beep audibly
- The Camera will enter into Video Recoding mode, and begin to record.
- It will save a file every 3min/5min/10min/20min
- If you set the Auto night vision to be Manual. When the lighting is insufficient, press the “Up/IR” button can enable Night Mode and the IR LEDs.
- If you set the Auto Night Vision to Auto, If When the lighting is insufficient, the camera will automatically enable Night Mode and the IR LEDs.
2, How to stop recording video?
- Press the “video” button until the LED status Indicator lights up green
- The camera will enter Recording Standby Mode
3, How to take a photo?
- When the Camera is in Recording standby mode or duing video recording mode, Press the “Photo” button to take a photo
- The LED status Indicator will flash green once if take a photo in Recording standby mode.
Above are the steps about how to use this body camera Retevis RT77, if you have any question, please feel free to contact us below or email us: email@example.com